Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year, New Project

Happy New Year everyone :-)

For the last few days I have been working on this.........

What do you think? I think it needs another darker colour, maybe a red? It is my first attempt at stranded colourwork and I am quite pleased with it although I do think it could do with more contrast. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and I did not get in a complete knotty mess either!

All this does mean that that Garter Yoke Cardy #2 is short of its final sleeve (and buttons) so I am planning to finish that by the end of next week, fingers crossed.

So, off to the knitting shop for some red wool....more on the colourwork later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Em Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Looking forward to your next posting! Cheers Sara

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please leave a message after the beep......."beep"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails