Wednesday 15 July 2009

Some pics at last!

So, I finally got round to figuring out how to take pics with my phone and get them out of the phone and into my laptop! lol.

Here are Meredith and Isabell in the garden, check out their parasol, neat or what. They also have a pink one, but I am borrowing that for my garden table at the moment.









Here they are again checking me out! What are you doing mum?
Meredith is on the left, she is in charge ( and don't you forget it!) Isabell is on the right, she has plenty to say all of the time.

Do you like my rainbow chard?
It's very pretty isn't it, tastes good too, yum!
DH and I also went out for lunch today in Wells as it's market day with lots of foodie stalls - veggies, meat, cheese, jams and chutneys - all very scrumptious.
We had lunch and then browsed the market - got some sausages for tea tonight, proper ones!
I also got some achillea - 3 for £10, bargin! I got two red ones and one yellow ones.
Then we went to Mandy Wools, one of the best yarn shops ever, and guess what? yes, that's right I BOUGHT YARN again, lol. But seriously, it's really fab.
It is TivoliAran, Celtic Superwash Aran and it's 100% pure wool, 100g at £3.45 each and I bagged 11 balls which should be more than enough for my Central Park Hoodie. The yarn does feel a bit scratchy but I figure that I'm gonna be wearing it as a jacket so that won't matter.
Happy days!
Em:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please leave a message after the beep......."beep"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails